Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bic Soleil Bella a BzzAgent review




**For those who commented I only have one email, please leave me another comment with an email.**



I am a BzzAgent and recieved a three pack of Bic Soleil Bella razors. I was very excited since I usually just use whatever triple blade I can find at the store that are cheap. I don't have anything against the cheap ones but these Bella's were very nice.

The first thing I noticed and really liked are the colors! I love color, the feminine the better and these were definitely that! They are tropical colored but in a shade of blue, green and light green - they are very pretty. The next thing I noticed is the wider than usual handle, this made it easy to control the razor and not have to worry about slipping and sliding all over my leg.

The other advantages of the Bic Soleil (French for 'sun') Bella (Italian for 'beautiful') are:

  • Four blades, gives a closer, smoother shave with less effort
  • "e-z rinse" technology, water goes over and under the blades for easier cleaning
  • Flex and pivot, flexible blades and a pivoting head glides over legs
  • Soothing strip, enriched with coconut oil
  • Curvy, comfy grip - enough said.

I also used these on my under arms and that was a mistake. Whether these were made for underarms or not I am not sure but these gave me severe razor burn - to the point it burned terribly to wear deodorant for two days and instead opted for corn starch. I do not recommend these razors for your underarms - no matter how thick your shaving cream is.

These razors retail for $6.00 at Wal-Mart, Target, CVS and others and while I am not sure if I would actually pay that much money (equals to $2.00 per razor) I would say I do think it's worth it. They don't seem to rust as fast as the typical razor giving you and extra shave or two out of them and the great shave on one pass is excellent (excpet on underarms).

Now I do have some coupons and the first 3 people to contact me by leaving a comment will get a $3.00 coupon off a purchase of a three pack of Bic Soleil Bella razors! I will enclose a BzzAgent chat card as well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog. I am Mom of 2 and grandma of 2. I have to save money. I would appreciate one of the coupons. Have a great day.

Jennifer said...

Would love to try it out!

Jaimie said...

I am a bzzz agent also! I would love to have a coupon :-)

Thanks!
Jaimie
jaimiewutzler@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Sarah, I would love to try the new razors.